Who We Are
Pride in Our Workplace helps all LGBTQ+ professionals and allied businesses drive positive change in the workplace.
By centering the LGBTQ+ perspective within our most important conversations, we help LGBTQ+ professionals and allied businesses create thriving workplace cultures. We spotlight important, often unheard points of view on timely issues, help connect LGBTQ+ professionals with one another, and provide businesses with the tools they need to grow and thrive.
Pride in Our Workplace is a Massachusetts nonprofit for LGBTQ+ professionals and allies from industry-leading companies in New England.
What We Do
- Celebrate and welcome a broad and diverse LGBTQ+ community
- Create a warm and inviting environment where LGBTQ+ professionals can openly discuss key issues impacting their careers
- Organize events that facilitate professional networking among associates and executives
- Encourage networking and collaboration across companies and industries
- Amplify LGBTQ+ voices by providing access to networks of professionals across the New England region
- Drive the capacity for unity and growth within our community through mentoring, networking, and volunteer opportunities
- Share content, resources, and programming that supports career development and skill building
- Provide insight for LGBTQ+ professionals of all backgrounds who are navigating both opportunities and challenges in the workplace
- Actively champion LGBTQ+ diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Strengthen support and guidance for employee resource groups (ERGs), HR professionals, and LGBTQ+ employees
- Promote benchmarking and best practices sharing
- Facilitate leadership connections for partner organizations