Pride in Our Workplace provides all LGBTQ+ professionals with ways to amplify their voices and create thriving workplace cultures. Our goal is to help you and your team connect, learn, and lead with Pride. Keep reading to find out how we accomplish this mission.
Networking and Community Building
- Celebrate and welcome a broad and diverse LGBTQ+ community
- Create a warm and inviting environment where LGBTQ+ professionals can openly discuss key issues impacting their careers
- Organize events that facilitate professional networking among associates and executives
- Encourage networking and collaboration across companies and industries
- Amplify LGBTQ+ voices by providing access to networks of professionals across the New England region
- Drive the capacity for unity and growth within our community through mentoring, networking, and volunteer opportunities
- Share content, resources, and programming that supports career development and skill building
- Provide insight for LGBTQ+ professionals of all backgrounds who are navigating both opportunities and challenges in the workplace
- Actively champion LGBTQ+ diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Strengthen support and guidance for employee resource groups (ERGs), HR professionals, and LGBTQ+ employees
- Promote benchmarking and best practices sharing
- Facilitate leadership connections for partner organizations
We’ve expanded our services to include a range of workplace diversity, equity, and inclusion consulting opportunities. Choose from our list of existing workshops or connect with the PIOW team to find the right program for your organization.
Pride in Our Workplace Sponsors receive complimentary consulting sessions are included for PIOW Sponsors or consulting packages and workshops can be purchased á la carte.
Since 2006, PIOW has served New England’s business community by hosting impactful discussions and developing the tools organizations need to grow and thrive.
Bring Pride to your workplace.