Pride in Our Workplace provides all LGBTQ+ professionals with ways to amplify their voices and create thriving workplace cultures. Our goal is to help you and your team connect, learn, and lead with Pride.
Networking and Community Building
- Celebrate and welcome a broad and diverse LGBTQ+ community
- Create a warm and inviting environment where LGBTQ+ professionals can openly discuss key issues impacting their careers
- Organize events that facilitate professional networking among associates and executives
- Encourage networking and collaboration across companies and industries
- Amplify LGBTQ+ voices by providing access to networks of professionals across the New England region
- Drive the capacity for unity and growth within our community through mentoring, networking, and volunteer opportunities
- Share content, resources, and programming that supports career development and skill building
- Provide insight for LGBTQ+ professionals of all backgrounds who are navigating both opportunities and challenges in the workplace
- Actively champion LGBTQ+ diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Strengthen support and guidance for employee resource groups (ERGs), HR professionals, and LGBTQ+ employees
- Promote benchmarking and best practices sharing
- Facilitate leadership connections for partner organizations
Since 2006, PIOW has served New England’s business community by hosting impactful discussions and developing the tools organizations need to grow and thrive.
Bring Pride to your workplace.