We center the LGBTQ+ perspective within our most important conversations and help LGBTQ+ professionals and allied businesses to drive positive change in the workplace. Here are some of our most recent resources:
Click one of the following headers to jump to each resource section.
Event Resources & Digital Downloads
Cope & Hope Best Practices
February 23, 2021
Leading in Times of Crisis
May 20, 2020
Anti-Racism Best Practices
June 30, 2020
Resource Guide for Self-Care
May 20, 2020
Want to keep the LGBTQ+ perspective centered in your inbox?
While PIOW is still formalizing its consulting offerings, we currently have certified consultants and executive coaches specializing in LGBTQ+ inclusion and organizational DEI strategy. Depending on client need, consulting sessions can be customized to cover the following:
- DEI Assessment, Consultation, and Strategy
- Employee Resource Group Development and Strategy
- Introduction to LGBTQ+ Identities and Lived Experiences
- Leadership Engagement and Coaching
- Thought Leadership and Resource Creation
- Workshop and Conversation Facilitation
- And More
Please contact email@example.com to request additional information.
Pride in Our Workplace partners strive to create more equitable workspaces where all employees feel welcomed and encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work. Whether you’re looking to take the next step in your career or you’re hoping to move to an identity-affirming environment, these companies are seeking to hire LGBTQ+ talent across industries. Visit the following hiring pages to learn more about each company and open positions.
Additional LGBTQ+ Support
While the PIOW mission focuses primarily on workplace equity, we are lucky to have access to an incredible network of LGBTQ+ organizations across New England. If you are seeking additional support or resources, consider visiting the organizations listed below. To add your organization to this list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BAGLY/AGLY Network
- GLAD – Legal Advocates and Defenders
- LGBTQ+ Youth Resource Map
- Fenway Health
- Massachusetts LGBT Chamber of Commerce
- Massachusetts Transgender Political Coalition
- The Network/La Red
- Racial Equity Tools Glossary
- Trans Community of New England
- Trans Lifeline
- Trans Resistance MA
- The Trevor Project